Purpose of the position
Design, develop, and testing of electrical devices and equipment, including communications and electrical systems.
Position within the company
Reports to the Project Manager.
In this role, you will be part of a new company belonging to an international group.
A growing organisation with a collaborative environment, extensive workload and upcoming projects.
We are looking for an E&I engineer who will help us advance our electrical systems and applications.
Responsibilities and duties
- You design and implement projects
- You are responsible for the electrical and instrumentation part of the installations within the firm
- You are responsible for the E&I deliverables of the entire project
- You ensure that the projects are delivered within the set scope, planning and budget
- You hold discussions with suppliers and external partners, and you manage colleagues and contractors during execution of the works
- You work closely with project engineers from other disciplines and process engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, automation, electromechanics, instrumentation or equivalent
- You preferably have a first relevant experience within the process industry
- You have a passion for technology and industrial processes
- You are familiar with PLCs and DCS systems as well as the instrumentation and equipment used in the process industry
- Traveling for 20%
- Linguistic fluent Dutch and English, knowledge of French and German;
- Intermediate MS Office Skills;
- Highly motivated and dynamic;
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work meticulously but pragmatically;
- Creative ability;
- No box-mentality;
- Sense of humor;
- You have strong analytical skills, combined with the necessary assertiveness and communication skills
- You work accurately, organized and show initiative
Please send an email with your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org